Summer has arrived in its full glory and so has Spring! New, fresh green leaves and vibrant colours of beautiful flowers! So today’s salad is a tribute to colours of nature! I have included at least one favourite ingredient of every member of the family! Happy family 😀
* Spinach 250g (boiled).
* Sweet Corn 100g (boiled).
* Paneer (cottage cheese).
* 2onions (chopped finely).
* 3 cherry tomatoes.
* Spaghetti (boiled).
* Purple cabbage 100g (thinly sliced).
* Red, green, yellow bell pepper (cut into medium size).
* Mushrooms (chopped and boiled).
* Red radish 100g (chopped in circular manner).
* Basil leaves.
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon.
* Oil for cooking.
* Salt (according to taste).
* 1 tsp red chilli powder
* Soya sauce (2 spoons).
* 1 tsp corn flour powder.
* 1 tsp Chaat masala.
* 1 spoon Schezwan chutney
* Take oil in a cooking pan and add ginger garlic paste. Sauté for 1-2 minutes on low flame. Add 1/2 spoon of Schezwan chutney and few basil leaves.
* Add salt according to taste and add Paneer cubes. Sauté it for 1 minute and switch off the flame.
* In another pan add 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste and sauté on low flame.
* Add schezwan chutney and sauté it for another minute.
* Add 1/2 glass of water to corn flour to make slurry and add it to pan. Keep stirring it on low flame till it becomes thick. (1-2 minutes).
* Soya-Schezwan gravy is ready.
* Plate all the ingredients in a bowl.
* You can use seasoning of your choice.
* The Soya-Schezwan gravy can be poured on the ingredients for additional flavour!
* TIP – More colours means more nutrition!