Hare Choliye ka Salad
(Green Chick Peas Salad)
Though we don’t have WINTER in Mumbai but we do get all the winter food! One of the most healthy and tasty food of the season is Green Chick Peas (Hara Choliya) which is a legume belonging to the Fabaceae family. It can be used in salads or main dishes. Do not miss eating this nutritious and delicious food this winter!
* 1/2 kg Green Chick Peas.
* 1 big Onion, finely chopped.
* 1 tsp Lemon juice,
* Salt according to taste.
* 1/4 tsp red Chilli powder.
* Green Mint chutney.
* Chaat masala.
* Wash and boil the green chick peas for 6-8 minutes on low flame.
* Add a pinch of salt while boiling.
* Drain the excess water and let it cook.
* In a bowl, add onions, 2 spoons of mint chutney, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, lemon juice with the green chick peas! Mix throughly!
* Your no oil, delicious, tangy, nutritious, 10 minute dish is ready!
Health tip – Try to include veggies and fruits of all rainbow colours in your daily meals for boosting your immunity!
Health bhi, Taste bhi! 😘