My younger one came running and said why do we have to wait till the weekend for a fancy dish? Why not today? Your wish is my command- said the loving mother in me😀
* Burger buns (store bought)
* Potatoes – 1/2 kg
* Carrots – 2 (grated)
* Cabbage – Thinly sliced
* Green capsicum -1, cut in small pieces
* Cheese slices
* Chaat masala – 1 tsp
* Garam masala – 1 tsp
* Amchur – 1/2 tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
* Salt – according to taste
* Oil for frying
* Boil the potatoes and mash them
* Grate carrots, cabbage and mix with small pieces of green capsicum. Mix all using 2 full spoonfuls of mayonnaise and your coleslaw is ready!
* Add red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, amchur, chaat masala to the mashed potato and make small balls out of it.
* Flatten the balls with hand to give a pattice (flat round) shape.
* Deep or shallow fry the pattice.
* Apply little butter on the buns and heat on a pan.
* Apply mayonnaise to both inner sides of the sliced bun and layer it with chopped onions, tomatoes, coleslaw, lettuce, pattice, cheese slice.
* Warm it on a pan or microwave and serve it.
Tip- Prepare it on a weekday!
Your family will love you for the surprising them! 😀